Our environmental contractors perform ecologically sensitive rehabilitation works on all landscapes in Brisbane and beyond. We work on degraded and disturbed areas through to highly significant ecosystems in natural areas.
Environmental corridor creation, waterway rehabilitation and maintenance is a major strong point. All our works seek habitat enhancement for native fauna and flora species – seeking to achieve sustainable outcomes for nature conservation.
- Rehabilitation: Rehab of native vegetation of bushlands, natural areas, parklands, recreational open spaces, waterways, floodplains, riparian zones and wetlands.
- Estate Management: Full service for property owners and open space.
- Soil Conservation: erosion controls, creek bank stabilisation and overland hydraulic flows.
- Maintenance: Rehabilitated and greenfield project sites, estates, gardens, landscaped areas.
- Landscaping: specialising in native habitat and display, parkland interfaces, edge-sealing for landscaping amenity.
Our overriding goals are to:
1. create living ecosystems in balance with open space and recreation areas.
2. practice sustainable and adaptable method progression to ensure low or minimal maintenance.
3. engage the community through habitat creation and nature connection.
4. care for our natural assets and catchments.
B4C Landcare Services specialises in:
- Developments which retain natural bushlands, waterways/wetlands or those that have left open space to be landscaped or revegetated with native flora.
- Rehabilitation, enhancement and maintenance of natural areas.
- Creation of specific themed gardens – habitat enhancement, micro-habitats, waterwise and buffer gardens.
- Rehabilitation of degraded and disturbed areas.
- Protection, enhancement and maintenance of ecological corridors.
- Compensation or offset provisions for impacting developments, including major infrastructure.
- Coastal Ecosystem Specialist – Mangroves, Saltmarsh, Littoral forests.
- Nest box installations and monitoring programs.
To get a quote or find out more about the services available through B4C Landcare Services, contact us.