B4C Landcare Services
- Rehabilitation: Rehab of native vegetation of bushlands, natural areas, parklands, recreational open spaces, waterways, floodplains, riparian zones and wetlands.
- Estate Management: Full service for property owners and open space.
- Soil Conservation: erosion controls, creek bank stabilisation and overland hydraulic flows.
- Maintenance: Rehabilitated and greenfield project sites, estates, gardens, landscaped areas.
- Landscaping: specialising in native habitat and display, parkland interfaces, edge-sealing for landscaping amenity.
Consultancy – research & citizen science
We have research and science capabilities to assist with a wide variety of services.
- Environmental Impact Statements & Environmental Management Planning.
- Property rehabilitation and vegetation management planning.
- Project design, scoping and costing.
- Water quality and sediment scientific sampling and analysis.
- Water quality and nutrient reduction planning.
- Fauna Movement Solutions and habitat enhancements.
- Feral animal monitoring and control programs developed.
- Ecological monitoring programs developed, implemented.
- Offset plans and implementation.
- Project development, scoping, costing.
- Nest boxes and photographic monitoring.
- Corporate volunteer project days (plantings).
- School, university, TAFE project plans and project supervision and delivery.
- Creek Catchment tours, including walk-ride.
- Displays at functions/fetes
- Supporting, project planning and auspicing bushcare groups, educational organisations, employers.
- Funding school environmental education and bursaries for nature.
- School projects/programs. See a snapshot of what we do with schools.
- Providing targeted in-kind support
- Grant auspicing and writing
- Labour market supervisory training service
- Community Service supervision