COVID-19: Notice to all visitors, staff, volunteers & members
Our policy for B4C headquarters and B4C’s activities at other locations
Practice social distancing | avoid physical contact | wash your hands with soap & water | Don’t be here if you have any doubts about your health or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- Touch your face unnecessarily
- Share devices, pens etc.
- Hold unnecessary meetings.
- Have physical contact – hand-shaking, hugs etc.
- Touch surfaces that you don’t need to.
- Be here if you have any doubt about your health or have been overseas in last 14 days.
Please WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water for 20 seconds or use sanitizer as soon as you arrive and:
Before & After:
- Using the kitchen (fridge, kettle, microwave, getting cutlery etc)
- Using the phones, computers etc
- Eating, touching or serving food
- Using the bathroom
- Shaking hands with someone, touching communal surfaces
- Using the vehicles
Remember the virus lives on surfaces too, not just on humans. Please wipe down surfaces such as desks, steering wheels, door handles etc with appropriate cleaner before and after using them.
As per health.gov.au:
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence
against most viruses.
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- and if unwell, avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
Please let B4C know (via phone or email, below) immediately if you have had contact with someone who is being tested for COVID-19.
This information is subject to change.
We encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3398 8003 with queries or concerns.
Bulimba Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee Management