B4C Landcare Services provides environmental works, natural asset enhancement and management, as well as ongoing property management services. We undertake rehabilitation of native vegetation of bushlands, natural areas, parklands, recreational open spaces, waterways, floodplains and riparian zones.
We operate as a social enterprise investing back into the community and environment – a major point of difference.
We perform ecologically sensitive rehabilitation works on landscapes in Brisbane and beyond.
Site assesment & preparation
Find out what can be done at your property and what work (such as weed control) is required.
A good knowledge and understanding of the ecology of weeds, together with a variety of manual, mechanical and chemical methods, ensuring the best vegetation outcomes.Learn more
Revegetation and habitat rehabilitation
Correct planting method, species selection and watering regime helps plant survival. Adding microbiology during planting and maintenance encourages health and growth. Enhance habitat for wildlife through nest box installations.
A range of erosion control methods like coir and jute netting, sand bags and straw bales combined with the correct species selection ensure effective erosion control outcomes.
We have an adaptive management approach with wetland rehab and management. Knowledge of ecological processes helps assess the expected response of marine, fresh and artificial wetlands to rehab management techniques.
- Working with developments which retain natural bushlands, waterways/wetlands or those that have left open space to be landscaped / revegetated with native flora.
- Rehabilitation, enhancement and maintenance of natural areas.
- Creation of specific themed gardens – habitat enhancement, micro-habitats, waterwise and buffer gardens.
- Rehabilitation of degraded and disturbed areas.
- Protection, enhancement and maintenance of ecological corridors.
- Helping to meet compensation or offset provisions for impacting developments, including major infrastructure.
- Rehabilitation of Coastal Ecosystems – mangroves, saltmarsh, littoral forests.
- Nest box installations and monitoring programs.
- promote Shared Value Creation – clients are supporting our capacity to assist our communities socially and environmentally.
- create living ecosystems in balance with open space and recreation areas.
- practice sustainable and adaptable method progression to ensure low / minimal maintenance.
- engage the community through habitat creation and nature connection.
- care for our natural assets and catchments.
We look forward to hearing from you!