Join the Queensland Conservation Council and the Greater Brisbane Environmental Advocacy Network (G-BEAN) to get updated on the environmental challenges facing greater Brisbane.
An opportunity for groups across the network to get updated on environmental challenges and achievements, share what they are working on and learn from others. Open to anyone within the network to join, with representatives from the 5 main Local Government Areas sharing information.
In our introductory session, we have the following representatives and their respective groups as below:
1. Brisbane – Wayne Cameron from the Bulimba Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee (B4C)
2. Ipswich – Bellbird Park Preservation Group
3. Logan – Jackie Dobson from Eagleby Community & Wetlands Group
4. Moreton Bay – Vanda Grabowski from Koala Action Inc.
5. Redlands – Steve MacDonald from Redlands2030